Make a Difference Awards
Deadline for submission: Friday, March 31st, 2017Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 Make a Difference Awards!
AN AWARD TO ACKNOWLEDGE EXTRAORDINARY COMMUNITY SERVICE BY STUDENTS
- Students must have extraordinary experience in volunteerism or community projects that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Students must be on track to graduate and in good academic standing
- Applications must be complete, including contact information and academic information.
- Academic transcript must be attached to the application.
- Essay must conform to length and formatting criteria
One student from each school that submits 3 or more completed applications will be recognized and awarded $250, and the overall Make a Difference Award winner from southwest Florida will receive a cash award of $1000 for their exceptional volunteerism.
Should you have questions, please contact Karen Mayo at KMA@BLSLawyers.com or call 239-425-8328.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE 2015 AWARDS SECTION
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE 2014 AWARDS SECTION
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE 2013 AWARDS SECTION
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE 2012 AWARDS SECTION
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE 2009 AWARDS SECTION
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE 2008 WINNER'S SECTION