Diana Dawn Maselli
Diana Dawn graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies Magna Cum Laude in 2009. Throughout her four years at FGCU, she was listed on the Dean’s and President’s List for seven semesters. Diana Dawn was an active member of Phi Eta Sigma, which recognizes high scholastic achievement, from 2005-2009, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity from 2007-2009, and Golden Key International Honor Society, which recognizes leadership, service, and academics. Additionally, she was the president and captain of the competitive and performing FGCU dance team.
In 2012, Diana Dawn graduated Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, Florida. She was an active member from 2009- 2012 in the Women’s Law Association and held an officer’s position within the Association from 2011-2012. She was also involved in the Southern Lawyer’s Association and found a vast interest in human trafficking awareness.
Diana Dawn joined Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner, Attorneys for the Injured while attending FGCU in 2007 and continued working through law school. After passing the Florida Bar, she is the newest attorney at the firm. In addition to engaging in trial advocacy during law school, Diana Dawn has prepared for and attended multiple trials under the supervision of Bruce L. Scheiner and Preston Scheiner.
Graduated law school Juris Doctor
Admitted to practice in Florida in 2012
Member of the Florida Justice Association
Member of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (M.A.D.D.)
President of the Lee County Association for Women Lawyers
Secretary of the Lee County Injury Prevention Coalition
Lee County Bar Association: Membership Committee 2017-2018
Member of the Southwest Florida Federal Court Bar Association
Diana Dawn was born in Sarasota, Florida and raised in Venice, Florida. She graduated Venice High School in 2005. She enjoys spending time with her Nana, Poppa, and family and friends from Salem, Illinois. Her hobbies include dancing, golfing, bowling, and swimming.
- Lee County Association for Women Lawyers
- Association's Treasurer from 2014-2016
- Association's Vice- Chair 2016-2017
- Association's President 2017-2018
- A Judicial Reception Coordinator
- We honored Judge Alane Laboda in 2014
- The Judicial Reception Chair
- We honored Judge Tara Paluck in 2015
- We honored Judge Lauren Brodie in 2016
- We honored Judge Robert Branning in 2017
- We honored Judge Elisabeth Adams in 2018
- Participated in the Harry Chapin Food Drive
- Participated in the Pace Drive/ Cookie Exchange
- PACE Center for Girls of Lee County is an organization which offers year round counseling and academic services to girls who are having significant challenges in their home life.
- ACT Halloween Costume and Candy Drive
- Abuse Counseling and Treatment fundraisers
- Habitat for Humanity
- The Lee County Coalition for a Drug-Free Southwest Florida
- Run for Prevention
- Fort Myers Youth Services Coalition Recognition Dinner.
- Volunteered as a celebrity waitress during the event
- The Youth Services Coalition is a coalition of organizations of youth that offer services in the city of Fort Myers. Organizations throughout Fort Myers nominated youth to award them for their excellence. There are key note speakers, performances, dinner, music, and certificate presentations.
- Cape Coral High School's Act Out Loud Day
- This event had one project goal, which was to encourage safe teen-driving through a rally in support of Global Youth Traffic Safety Month.
- I attended and discussed with students at Cape Coral High how distracted driving can cause one's life to be turned upside down.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving Southwest Florida
- Driving the Lane- Celebrity Basketball Game
- Victim Impact Panel volunteer
- "is an awareness program for offenders convicted of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. The panels consist of a non-confrontational presentation consisting of crime victims telling their own personal stories of how impaired drivers forever changed their lives."
- Lee County Injury Prevention Coalition
- Coalition Secretary
- Mission: "prevent injury, disability and death through advocacy, education, legislation, and partnerships"
- Florida Justice Association
- Southwest Florida Justice Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- "the Florida Association for Women Lawyers strives to propel women lawyers into economic, social and leadership spheres of power."
- Lee County Bar Association
- "The purpose of the organization is to further the education of its members, create meaningful interaction among its members, and to inform the community on important legal matters."