PJ Contributes to Book: Anatomy of a Personal Injury Lawsuit, 4th Edition
PJ Scheiner contributed to writing a book titled “Anatomy of a Personal Injury Lawsuit”. He is one of 60 experts who contributed to this book published by Trial Guides LLC. The 4th edition of this book is a comprehensive and up-to-date resource for practicing plaintiffs’ attorneys and their staffs. This new edition is full of detailed advice, practice tips, arguments, charts, illustrations, and examples that you won’t find collected together anywhere else.
“Anatomy of a Personal Injury Lawsuit” provides a step-by-step guide through the process of a personal injury claim, from the initial client interview to closing statements, including:
- Detailed discussions of how to negotiate for better outcomes for your clients during settlement and navigate through other alternatives to litigation.
- How to present and make effective damages arguments for a variety of different cases (from punitive and wage-loss to noneconomic and medical-related damages).
- The importance of understanding vital details of your clients’ claims
- How to fight secrecy orders and deal with corporate defendants in discovery.
- In-depth explorations into common medical issues in personal injury cases, from basic anatomy and medical examination to epidemiology.
- An instructive overview on the benefits and methodology of using focus groups and mock trials to inform your strategies in settlement and trial.
- Essential elements of trial including everything from jury selection to closing statements.
Whether you’re settling your cases or following through to verdict, this is the must-have field manual to personal injury cases for every plaintiff’s attorney in America.